This, of course led to:
- "How will we collect that information?"
- "What method would be best to accumulate answers?"
- "How do we get the word out that we are seeking this information?"
- "What about residents who don't come in to the library?"
In fact, this set of questions could be asked about a number of our newest tools and many of our older ones.
We have some truly awesome yet under-utilized services at HPL, like:
- Real-time stock market data and a wealth of research information from Standard & Poors.
- A brand-new tool for learning a language - Transparent Language Online.
- A list of specialized research tools, many available outside the library.
- A weekly email newsletter that links you to all the new items added to the collection.
- Internet-accessible searching of our catalog AND the ability to log in to your library account.
- A beautiful app providing access to our catalog / your account in both Apple IOS and Android.