This last tool is a handsome and powerful app that allows you to use the library's catalog and your library account like you would using a traditional computer and browser. It's available for Apple and Android-based devices and it's free.
- 3M Cloud Library
- OneClick eAudio Service
- Transparent Language Online
- And my new favorite - OWL iLibrary.
If you read (or listen to) your books "e", then HPL has three different services for you.
- We have OverDrive, which has both ebooks and eaudio downloads.
- We have the 3M Cloud Library, a new service which is ebooks only.
- We have OneClick Digital, another new service that is eaudio only.
If you are interested in learning a new language or brushing up on a disused one, we also have a new learning program called Transparent Language Online.
If you click the library logo, you will be taken to the Hutchinson Public Library website. From there, click on the "E-Everything" menu on the far right of the gray bar.
The only prerequisite for using any of these tools is an active Hutchinson Public Library card - and that's free too!