Friday, December 18, 2015

What I'm listening to today (12-18-15)

The day started streaming some Christmas music from one of my favorite singers, Dean Martin. But I was scrolling through albums related (apparently because of the performer and not that it was Christmas music) I ran across this:
This is one of those re-packaged, re-released collections of live tunes. The type of thing to fill in the background with some pleasant tunes and some "witty" banter. I've always wondered if these guys really liked each other or not. Frankly, I really haven't ever read much about their relationships with each other - maybe someone can point me toward a good book about them? Of course, I found this on Hutchinson Public Library's streaming music service. You can log in and use it too with your library card.

No comments:

Post a Comment